The admins over at Spoonful of Foodies put together a “date night” menu. Each of us chose a course and made something special. I’m bringing to you a lovely coffee cocktail to cap off your night.
- 6 oz. hot coffee
- 1/4 tsp. cocoa powder
- 1 oz. whipped cream vodka
- 1/2 oz. half and half
- Spoon 1/4 tsp. cocoa powder in the bottom of a coffee mug.
- Pour hot coffee into mug and stir to dissolve cocoa powder.
- Add whipped cream vodka and half and half.
- Gently stir and enjoy!
- You could substitute half and half for milk or heavy whipping cream if you have it on hand.
Be sure to check out all of the courses. These are some seriously good recipes!
We had a lot of fun putting together this menu! Hope you enjoy!