Good morning! Well, I wasn’t planning on posting today but I whipped these up last night and they were so good I had to share them! You should have seen me anxiously waiting for them to cool so I could photograph them before it got dark. The saying “a watched pot never boils” kept running through my head.
I gave one to my husband to try and the first thing he said was that he could eat them for breakfast because they taste just like a cinnamon roll. So true. I didn’t have the intention of making a cinnamon roll flavored dessert but that’s what I got. Seriously, this is why I love baking so much. You get to experiment and come up with awesome recipes! I mean, they don’t always turn out quite this wonderful but when they do… it’s so cool. And the best part of these babies is that they are no bake. Yep, that’s right, no bake. Hope you enjoy!
- 1 cup butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add brown sugar and vanilla and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in oats and cinnamon and let cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool 5 minutes.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and press into 8x8 baking dish.
- Let cool completely to allow bars to set up.