I love Franks buffalo sauce. I can put it on almost anything. I’ve seen recipes for buffalo chicken sandwiches all over the internet so decided I’d try it! It’s such an easy dinner and tastes great!
Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
Write a review
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 12 oz. bottle buffalo sauce
- 1 ranch seasoning packet
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 6 slices monterey jack cheese
- Any kind of bun you like. I used multi-grain rolls but hoagie rolls are good too!
- Line bottom of crockpot with chicken breasts.
- Stir in entire bottle of buffalo sauce and ranch seasoning.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- Stir in butter.
- Shred chicken and make into sandwiches!
- I like to add lettuce and/or tomato to mine.
My Simple Kitchen http://mysimplekitchen.com/