Happy Thursday all! I love Thursday because for me, it’s the last work day of the week. This Thursday is especially exciting because our new dishwasher comes today! Woohoo! I never imagined I would be so excited for a new appliance. I feel very old now. Gone are the days of anxiously awaiting my new Coach handbag to arrive, we’ve moved on to appliances. But seriously, I cannot wait to get home and see my new shiny dishwasher in my newly remodeled kitchen.
I’ve been on a s’mores kick lately. It’s full on summer now and I have yet to go camping. Maybe this is how I’m coping? By coming up with s’mores treats. These are almost sinful. I thought cute little bites were such a good idea. However, after popping 5 of them in under a minute, I’m not so sure.
Did I mention the best part of these guys? They are no bake! Which is always a plus, especially in the summer months.
- 1 cup finely crushed graham crackers
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Hershey's chocolate chips
- To start the crust, mix crushed graham crackers, brown sugar, and 1/2 cup butter until fully mixed. I used my stand mixer with whisk attachment.
- Take about a rounded teaspoonful of graham cracker mix and press firmly into mini muffin tin. I used the back of my cookie scoop to and it worked perfectly!
- Place in refrigerate and let chill for 1-2 hours.
- To start the filling, melt 1 tbsp. butter in small saucepan over low-medium heat, add marshmallows and stir frequently, about 5 minutes. It's ok if there is a few lumps.
- Beat together melted marshmallows and cream cheese until smooth and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Remove muffin tins from fridge an scoop rounded teaspoonful of filling into crusts.
- Melt 1/2 cup chocolate chips. I put them in the microwave - cook for 15 seconds, stir and repeat until fully melted -about a minute.
- Drizzle over bites and enjoy!