I love potatoes. Any kind. Prepared any way. I would eat them everyday if I could. Mashed potatoes would be my all time favorite…. smothered in cheese…. mmmmm. Well, these are not cheesy mashed potatoes but they are darn good! I threw these together for dinner with ingredients I had on hand and had to share the ridiculously easy recipe!
- 1 lb. red potatoes, cubed
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. finely diced onion
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and line baking sheet with foil.
- In large ziplock bag, shake together all ingredients.
- Roast for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through. Be sure potatoes are not overlapping.