One of my favorite salads when eating out is Red Robin’s southwest chicken salad. So, I decided to try it at home!
Southwest Chicken Salad
Write a review
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. pepper
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 cup cooked corn
- 1/2 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup grated pepperjack cheese
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 tsp. chipotle seasoning
- Preheat BBQ grill to 350 degrees.
- Coat each side of chicken breast with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- BBQ chicken for 12-15 minutes, or until fully cooked. Slice thin and set aside.
- Mix together ranch dressing and chipotle seasoning.
- In medium bowl, toss together veggies, cheeses and dressing together.
- Top with chicken and serve immediately.
My Simple Kitchen http://mysimplekitchen.com/