When it comes to food, I love anything stuffed! The more flavor combos the better! These stuffed chicken are full of yummy flavor. And a little crunch. Plus, they are super easy to make.
Stuffed Chicken Breast
Write a review
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1-2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 1 egg
- 1 cup whole walnuts
- 1/2 cup grated cheese (your favorite kind)
- 2 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line baking sheet with foil.
- Chop walnuts in food processor. Set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet on medium heat. Add garlic, salt, pepper, and spinach and sauté (about 5 minutes).
- In medium bowl, mix together egg, walnuts, cheese, and sautéed spinach.
- Gently fold in chopped bacon.
- Slice a pocket into thickest part of chicken breast about 3 inches long.
- Stuff mixture until full.
- Place on greased wire rack on top of baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked.
- If you don't have a food processor, place whole walnuts in large baggie and crush with rolling pin.
My Simple Kitchen http://mysimplekitchen.com/