Sweet Chilli Shrimp
Write a review
- 1 lb. raw shrimp
- 1 12 oz. bottle sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse and drain shrimp.
- In medium bowl, combine shrimp, chilli sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Line baking sheet with foil and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line shrimp on wire rack on lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes, or until shrimp is fully cooked.
My Simple Kitchen http://mysimplekitchen.com/